Well I am not sure that creating a blog was worth it for me. No one posts any comments except for one that Liz left. My children do not answer or make comments about my attempts at blogging. We had a wonderful time on vacation and I am now trying to catch up on sleep. I have given myself this week and next to catch up and do all the things I need to do before going back to school. Nothing much is happening at my house anyway and after all the noise and action it is very quiet. I am going to have to find someone to change a light because the overhead floresent light is going out. It happens to be over my desk. Gary's cement pad has been poured and I am ordering the building to be here by Christmas. He hasn't really decided wjem he is coming home for good. His plans right now are to come home for Christmas, but if we keep spending things on the building then who knows when he will come home for good. Well enough rambling.
6 comments:
Hey mom, I will leave a comment for ya. I bet your glad to have your quiet house back. Thanks for letting stay. Changing out that light bulb is a great excuse for me to come and watch the big screen. Excellent mom! Great job, thanks for helping me out on that one! Your the greatest!
Jeff
How sweet, Jeff commented too, but I think he is just vying for the best son in law position (psst...Jeff, you have already won the spot by default!) Hugs all around and I'm glad you had fun Carla!
Liz
Finally I am not alone out here. The light is driving me crazy. I am going to get light bulbs today so when you are ready the big screen is sitting here. I haven't sent Gary pictures of his Father's Day/Birthday/Christmas present yet and he probably won't read this either. By the way, I would have to say he is the world's best son-in-law. It should be interesting seeing him on a ladder, but of course there won't be anyone here to shake the ladder either.
Just chiming in Mom... try writing and posting a question then someone might be more tempted to post comments.
It is hard to think of a question when you don't do anything all day. I have had four days of doing nothing and no purpose. Oh yeah I did try to do some touch up paint on the botched job and not done dishes, so I guess I can space that out. It isn't like I have kids or a husband to pick up after write now and the only think Missy drags out is the bottles she chews up and her balls. I will try to think of a thought provoking question for you busy Moms and Dads to answer.
OK, patiently waiting for the question!
Post a Comment