My husband has two obsessions: football and Dr. Who which I have lived without for the past year. The new Dr. Who isn't as bad as it was 30 years ago, but unless you stay with it you don't really get it. Now I like SciFi, but I don't the understand the English brand. I also know today is a big day in football for all football fans. I don't really get that either and I can't say that I missed it on Monday's this fall. I do know that it is much more fun when they watch it wtih someone, but I really think that is more for protecting the TV from changing than anything else. The grip and complain and insist on watching football, but 9 out 10 times you walk in and all the men are asleep. But heaven forbid you should quietly change the channel. They wake up 30 minutes later and act like it was seconds and say who changed the channel. It is to bad no one has come up with a way for you to watch two different shows on the same TV so everyone could be in the same room and hear and watch what they enjoy. Hey the song that has been on TV leading up to the Super Bowl didn't make sense and my husband informed me the song was about football and growing up playing it in the streets making you a man!!! I hate to tell him this but that isn't what does it.
No comments:
Post a Comment